Tuesday, January 22, 2008

For those wondering...

No, I'm not in Ghana. I should have gone with the Beeb, but as you all know, Auntie a broke-ass organisation. They decided to run a seriously pared down operation on BBC3 (seen it?), and not go the whole nine yards like they should have done. So, I'm being forced into mere mortality, and watching from the uneasy comfort of my living room.

And no, I'm not upset that Nigeria lost to Cote d'Ivoire. When you've supported the Super Eagles loyally for as long as I have, you get used to getting caned...

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

well, the eagles play the Malian eagles today. I know some Malians, but definitely plan to support MY Eagles.

Good to read on your travels, Nepal in particular...

Unknown said...

What's happened to your posts? You need to get back to blogging!